Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hair: Is your scalp itchy?


Hello girls! Today I will be talking about a subject that I think might be helpful for some of you now or in the future. It's actually something I have right now, and you might want to know how I deal with it: an itchy scalp.

Is it really what I'm talking about?

To be sure if it's actually the same thing, here's how you know:

  1. It will certainly be itchy more than once
  2. When you'll scratch, you'll have residues on your fingers
  3. It'll appear as some dandruff, but it's not that, and you'll visibly see that
How do I deal with it? 

First, the most important thing is to make sure you wash your hair very well every time you will, to make sure all the residues that might be left will be gone and that will make your hair more clean.

Than you'll want to use an anti-dandruff shampoo, but make sure on the box that it will kill what causes it, because this is not just some regular dandruff. I use Nizoral, and it works really well. Tip: make sure you switch with your regular shampoo once in a while so your hair won't get used to one or another
To note: Nizoral does not smell bad

Bad hair day?

Here's a tip: when my hair will ever be itching me during the day, I'll make sure 1) I'll use Nizoral that night and 2) I'll tie my hair in a low bun 

I hope this helped you all! Bye guys!

What's going on? 
My last post: http://theglambitious.blogspot.ca/2012/08/hair-top-9-bun-tutorials.html
Upcoming posts: 
  • LUSH solid shampoo review
  • BeneFit's Coralista blush review
  • More hair tips and tricks! 

No comments:

Post a Comment